North Paddington Society
Address: c/o 242 Acklam Road London, W10 5JJ
Tel: 020 75753113
- An amenity trust, set up by residents to ensure local views are heard and represented on issues relating to their welfare and the area they live in. Residents can become members.
Victim Support In Westminster
Contact Aiman Elal
Tel: 020 7259 2424
- The centre provides emotional and practical support for those who have been affected by crime.
- Also help fill in criminal injuries compensation forms.
- Home visits.
Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau
Address: 21a Conduit Place, London, W2 1HS
Tel: 08444 711 611
- Welfare rights advice on DSS benefits
- Consumer issues
- Westminster CAB helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent, confidential and impartial information and advice, and by influencing policy makers. It values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination.
Paddington Law Centre
Address: 439 Harrow Road,W10 4RE
Tel: 020 8960 3155
Fax number: 020 7839 6158
People are seen by appointment
Opening times: phones answered between 10.00am and 5.00pm
- Free legal advice and representation in the areas of:
- Consumer law
Westminster Refugee Consortium
Address: 284 Harrow Road, London, W2 5ES
Tel: 020 7286 3111
- Support and enhance the work of all Refugee Community organisations in Westminster
- Increase opportunity for the socially excluded communities of Westminster
- Help people to access information and mainstream services
- Empower and build their confidence
- Reduce isolation, promote social inclusion
- Support young people among the refugee communites