Privacy of Information

Statutory organisations must request information in writing. Such organisations are Housing Benefit, DSS officers, Social Services, Local Authority Housing Departments, Probation Services, Council Tax Departments, and other statutory agencies. Information concerning the state of an individual rent account will never be transmitted.

We may also be called upon to provide information to service organisations such as the Electricity and Gas Boards and British Telecom regarding the whereabouts of tenants. The most common request will arise out of non-payment of outstanding bills or accounts by ex-tenants. Normally, these requests would be for a forwarding address.