Building Insurance

We provide the building insurance against risks such as destruction by fire, earthquake and explosion and all homes on the Walterton and Elgin estates are insured against such risks. However we do not provide individual insurance for home contents like furniture, clothes, TV's etc. That is the responsibility of you, the occupier. Damage, caused by floods from sinks, baths etc or burglaries, is not covered by WECH.