Repairs for the Elderly

We will carry out internal decorations for elderly and registered disabled tenants living on their own. 

If you have any particular care requirements, for example mobility, hearing or sight problems, or if you wish to apply for internal decorations, please contact the office. It may be possible, with the help from an Occupational Therapist, to arrange for the fitting of aids and adaptations that can help you stay in your property.‚Äč